You will find below a non-exhaustive list of the areas of expertise covered by the services offered by Cliff Sroka Sound and Vibration.
- Community noise assessment and noise impact study
- Noise evaluation of potential building sites. The results of this evaluation indicate the degree of noise isolation which should be provided by the building envelope on a particular
- Transportation noise control.
- Acoustical planning of sites and buildings.
- Sound isolation in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings; specification of construction materials and methods to meet the targeted acoustical performance.
- Room geometry and acoustical treatment for music rehearsal halls, studios (film, television, sound recording), auditoriums, dance studios, conference rooms, cinemas, concert halls and
- Preparation of design, construction drawings and specifications for spaces in which acoustics are of primary importance
- Noise and vibration control for mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Evaluation of the working environment in industries with regards to occupational hearing loss. Recommendations of noise control measures to comply with regulations and bylaws.
- Sound reduction from both external and internal sources
- Noise Control in floor-ceiling assemblies in multiple story buildings
- Vibration control in buildings and manufacturing
- Bringing industrial and commercial sites to comply with noise regulations